Hoop Coffee Table Large | Customise It
Drag to Rotate
1. How long will my order take?We hand make each table to order and they take approximately 2.5 - 3 weeks to complete. If you are in a hurry please select our "Quick Ship It" option at the checkout and we will dispatch your order within 1 week.
2. What are the tables made from?Each table is hand made using a wooden frame that is then covered in an outer acrylic veneer which provides a really high quality finish.
3. Are the tables strong enough to hold my TV?Our tables are extremely strong and will hold the weight of any TV, it is important to make sure the base of your TV will fit on the flat area of the stand. Each product has a dimension drawing so that you can be sure the TV will fit.
4. Why is your furniture so well priced, is the quality high?Because you are purchasing directly from us there are no middlemen adding to the price, we also only sell online with no expensive retail shops to run so we can pass the saving over to you. We have been trading on eBay for a long time with a 100% positive feedback record and have recently become a member of the Guild of Master Craftsmen, we can assure you that our quality really is second to none.
5. What will happen if the table arrives damaged?We are very proud to tell you that we have a tiny damage percentage, you will see from our packaging that it is almost impossible to damage the table inside. If however you are very unfortunate to receive a damaged item please do not worry we will either offer you an agreeable discount if the damage is minor or we will make you a replacement table.
6. Do I have a warranty?Of course, each Zespoke table comes complete with a full 12 months manufacturers warranty.
7. How will I know when my table will arrive?We contact every customer at least 48hrs before delivery with their tracking details, if you are unfortunate to miss the delivery they will leave a calling card. You can call the number on the card to rearrange a new delivery that suits you. If you have any other questions feel free to contact us we are more than willing to give you any help or advice that you may need. We can be contacted by phone on 0800 170 1077 or +442886764647 or by email email@example.com.
UK Mainland – FREE
Northern Ireland – FREE
Southern Ireland – FREE
UK Off Shore Island – £14.99
Channel Islands – Standard – £14.99
Austria / Belgium / Czech Republic / Denmark / Estonia / Finland / France / Germany / Hungary / Italy / Latvia / Lithuania / Luxembourg / Netherlands / Poland / Portugal / Slovakia / Slovenia / Spain /Sweden – £19.99
Switzerland – £35
Norway – £35
United States (US) & Canada – £120
All Other Countries please contact us for a delivery price
“Quick Ship It”
All Zespoke products are handmade to order in our own UK workshop, each table usually takes between 2.5-3 weeks to manufacture. We understand for some customers this can be too long to wait, therefore we offer a “Quick Ship It” option. Where by we aim to have your table dispatched within one week at the latest. There is an additional charge of £30 for this service (per item). E.g. if you are based in the UK, your shipping is free but if you choose “Quick Ship It”, your total shipping cost will be £30.
Please note that during the Christmas holidays our workshop is closed, so you should expect a 7-10 day delay on your order. If you have placed a “Quick Ship It” order over the Christmas period, your table will still remain on the Quick Ship list and will be out with you in the first weeks of January.
How Long Does Delivery Take?
Each table is hand made to order and takes approximately 2.5-3 working weeks to be delivered to you. If you have an urgent requirement please see our “Quick Ship It” option above, we will do our utmost to help meet your deadlines. Please allow an extra 7-10 days if your order is during the Christmas period as our staff in the workshop need a well deserved break.
Can I Track My Delivery?
We will contact you 48hrs before your delivery takes place with your tracking details so you will be able to track the parcel to your door and on the morning of delivery the tracking website will give you a one hour window for your scheduled delivery time.
Do I Need To Sign On Delivery?
Ideally most deliveries do require a signature – however if there is nobody available, the courier will try to leave with a neighbour. If they are out, a calling card will be left to advise you to contact the courier for a suitable time for re-delivery (at no extra cost) or you can collect your order from your local depot.
Can I Have My Package Left With A Neighbour?
Yes you can – and you can write any additional delivery instructions on our checkout page and this will be passed onto the courier.
Can I Have My Package Delivered To An Address Other Than My Billing Address?
Yes you can have your package delivered to any address regardless of the billing address. You can specify the delivery address on our checkout page.
Can I Contact You About My Delivery?
We can be contacted by phone on 0800 170 1077, +442886764647 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
What Do I Do if my Item is Damaged?
We make sure that every table or TV stand passes through our Quality Control department before it makes its way to packaging.
Our packing is very robust and is designed to avoid any damage to your item. However, if you feel there is any damage to your item, all you need to do is contact us as email@example.com or 08001701077 and we will aim to resolve this for you as soon as possible.
This large coffee table is an ideal addition to any neo-retro home – available in just about any colour you fancy. These handmade unique coffee tables combine a stylish storage solution with a striking statement piece.
Each Zespoke table is handcrafted here in the UK and finished to the highest possible standard.
Free delivery throughout the UK and Ireland
International delivery is also available please contact us for details.
The world’s most customisable coffee table has arrived. Our Retro Hoop Coffee Table is one of the most truly bespoke furniture items on the market offering homeowners the chance to create a one-of-a-kind focal point, conversation piece or practical furniture solution. The days of designing a room around your furniture are over thanks to this game changing coffee table, you can pick a piece to complement any colour scheme.
At Zespoke, we don’t think you should have to choose between fashion and function which is why our Retro Hoop Coffee Table was designed with your life in mind. Whatever your tastes, custom-design your own retro coffee table to suit your style choosing
from our spectrum of bold and beautiful colour options to find your perfect fit.
What you need to know:
● All tables are made to order
● Table measures 110cm x 41cm x 36cm without feet, or 110cm x 41cm x 47cm with feet
● Customisable in 30 unique colour options, including gorgeous walnut and oak finishes
● Frame is wooden; coating is 100% acrylic
● Also available in sizes Small (60cm), Medium (90cm) and Extra Large (110cm x 41cm x 45cm)
● Add optional extras, including feet and back plate, and even a nifty glass shelf for ultimate practicality
● Tailor to any room design by customising the exterior, interior and sides of your retro coffee table
Whether you’re looking for a taste of vintage in your retro living room or a spacesaving storage solution with the added bonus of visual impact, Zespoke’s Retro Hoop Coffee Table is the answer to any interior decorating dilemma. High quality, custom-made and as quirky as you like, this table was built to be everything you want it to be.